Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 748, Tuesday up early.

I was up early and had the Traveleze hooked and was ready to go by 7:10 am.  They were only going to need the trailer for a day and could pick it up tomorrow.  I got there before anyone else, and I quickly unhitched and headed to work.

It was a pretty uneventful day and the office was starting to look a little more respectable after the giant mess we had created the week before.

At 5 pm I headed home and my parents were going to follow me to Prineville, so I could drop the 53 Packard off at Rick's and he was going to put a hitch on the car so I can pull the Traveleze.  He was supper busy this week, but  he wanted to get me in so I could be able to pull the trailer to the car show this weekend in Terrebone.  A trip to Rick's is always fun, and my parents get a kick out seeing his amazing collection of cars and automobilia.


Rick said the car would most likely be ready on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment