Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 161, The start of week 23 with the Traveleze

Another Monday and the Traveleze is secure behind the shop under the carport.  There is still a lot of winter ahead, before I can start dreaming about taking the trailer out and of course it needs a complete restoration before anything.

Work was your typical Monday and I seemed to a do a ton of writing.  No sooner would I finish writing one letter than I would be asked to write something else.  The entire day was pretty much putting out one little fire after another and the day went by quickly. 

The big event for the day of course was going to be watching the Oregon game.  I was invited to friends to watch and eat!  Snacking on everything I could it helped cut the stress of watching the game.  I had kind of figured the Ducks would get creamed.  Surprisingly they  held their own and lost by a respectable two point margin.  By the end of the game I had gorged myself on enough cheese puffs and chips that I needed to go home and lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment