Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 177, Hump Day

You have to love Wednesdays when you have made it to the half way mark of the work week.  This week seems to be flying by, which must mean I'm having fun, or extremely busy.  

Noon I went home to let the chickens out and at 3:45pm I drove to Bend to drop off one of the awards from the Awards Banquet, which happens to be right next to my trainers gym.   I had my workout at 4:30pm and I needed.  I don't know what I did, but my hip socket was killing me and if felt like I needed to pop my hip.  I quickly discovered that it was actually a muscle in my back and after a few stretching exercises I felt better. 

On the drive into Bend I was able to check in with the mechanic who's been working on the Rolls.  They have been working on the cruise control since Christmas and it still doesn't work.  They know I'm not in any rush so they work on it when they have time.  They do hope to put some time in this week and hopefully I'll get back soon.  It's going to be 4 months come February 8th, I think they might be getting a little tired of it.

After a good workout there's nothing better than going out to dinner and destroying all that hard work.  I texted my friend Doug and asked if he had eaten.  I didn't hear back right away so I figured he must be doing his night chore of chucking the Buck (playing fetch with his German Short Hair).  Buck lives to fetch and will fetch until  he passes out.  A few minutes passes and Doug texted back he was just finishing chucking and dinner sounded good.  Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant, here we come!

After dinner it was off to WalMart to buy replacement floor mats for my truck.  I actually have floor mats for my floor mats, and the old ones are discolored and starting to wear out.  I buy a set of rubber deep tread floor mats for the winter to protect the light tan carpeted floor mats from the slush and cinders.  While walking the isles of Wally World, I found three new bowls for the cats water, food and dry food, two Bic lighters and lint roller.  Wow, this was a really productive shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment