Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 168 Monday Monday


Chickens happy to see me.
Another week has begun and I don't know what it was, but I did not want to get up.  I really had to struggle to get up and get the day started.  I felt like I could have slept another 2 hours, but I manage to make it to the shower, get dressed and drive to the office.  Even the cats didn't want to get up and I left them snoozing on the bed.
Monday's at work always seem to be pretty busy, so be fore I knew it was noon and came home and let the chickens out.  There were very happy to be free and collected 4 eggs.  I had a lunch of left over and was able to spend a few minute stretched out on the sofa.  I was a great 30 minutes and then I had to head back to work.

The rest of the day was pretty typical and not much to report.  I was glad to be back home  around 6:30pm and went out to check on the chickens.  They were all back in the coop and they were glad to see me, jumping off their perches and running up to me.  I made sure their water was full and they had plenty of food.  There was also one more egg.  I had dinner around  7:30pm and after dinner I just kicked backed and watched a movie.  Bed was going to feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment