Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 165, TGIF

Friday morning I have to drive to Salem for a meeting.  I was on the road by 7:10am and I was very pleased that the temp was in 40's.  I figured if it was this warm in Redmond that the top of the mountain should be fairly clear.

18 miles wast of Redmond is Sisters and Sister Bakery.  I figured I would have to stop and pick up a dozen donuts for the meeting.  Of course I might have to sample one too along the way.

I arrived in Salem at 9:50am perfect timing for the meeting.  It seem rather strange to drive 130 miles for a two hour meeting but they felt it was important to meet face to face.  With a packed agenda, the meeting went pretty fast and before I knew I was back on the road.  I  arrived back in Redmond at 4pm, just in time to check emails, get my pay check and head home.

Tonight I was taking my friend Tracy out for her Birthday dinner and a movie.   Dinner was Applebees and the movie was Dilemma.  Neither were that great, but we had a fun time.  I just love buying a small popcorn, butterfingers and small Sprite and paying $15!  How ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment