Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 667, Sons of Norway

My last meeting of the day was from 4 pm to 5:30pm in Bend, which was going to work out perfect for my Sons of Norway Board meeting which starts at 5:30 pm as well.  I was hopping the first meeting would end early and I could make it to the SofN meeting on time.  As it turned out, it was running long and at 5:40 pm I excused myself to head on over to the Lodge. 

The Lodge meeting always start with a light meal and I arrived at a very presentable time, in fact I was one of the first ones there.  The meeting is to plan out the Board meeting for next week and we quickly got down to business and discussed the agenda.  I would be just as happy to skip the meal and get right to the agenda, so we could all get  home. 

After the lodge meeting I headed over to Christian's house.  He is in the market to buy and a house and he had a few properties he wanted me to look at with him.  I love the fact that it is still light after 9 pm and we had plenty of time to look at a few houses.  We were both were not thrilled at any of the houses, despite the very attractive low prices.  The fact is the neighboring homes were all in horrible condition and looked very unkept  We decided it would be just too depressing to live in any of them and that he needed something in the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment