Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 691, Back to work

It felt to good to sleep in my own bed, and I had crawled into bed at 9:30am.  Sleeping on the ground just isn't that comfortable.  I will have to work on finding something more comfortable if I do that again.  I thought the point of having a trailer was to be able to sleep in a bed!

Flowers planted at the front door.
Back at work it was a day of playing catch up and answering emails.  A lot of people had seen the Saturday Oregonian, Home and Garden section and I enjoyed to responding to their emails and funny comments.  It was fun to see who had seen the article, including old high school class mates, colleagues and friends.

After work, I stopped off at Lowes and bought a few flowers to plant in the pots by my front door.  This should be the last of the summer planting.  It was nice to get them planted and now I'm ready for summer.  I'm a little miffed that Tuesday morning is supposed to be 36 degrees, which means I need to cover the garden again!

No comments:

Post a Comment