Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 671, Traveleze

Now that camping season is upon us it's time to get the Traveleze ready for the road.  Justin  had wanted to pick it up over the weekend, but that didn't happen.  Today was looking pretty nasty with lots of rain, so it was looking very unlikely that today would work.  There isn't much of a rush, but the first big outing other than my drive way is coming up in late June.
Field starting to flood from too much rain.

I have a small list of things that need to be completed and we need to drain the water tank which had been winterized.   I also still need to pick up a few things for the trailer including the portable holding tank, trailer jacks and a few other miscellaneous items.

On our first outing Tracy has promised to baked a meatloaf in the over, but she has never made a meatloaf, so I think I will actually be making it.   I've never made a meatloaf in a trailer.

The weather all day was gray and rainy.  My parents property across from my home was actually starting to flood.  The farmer who is leasing the property had just planted alfalfa, so some of the seed will probably be flooded out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment