Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 678, Picked up the Traveleze

After work it was back to Bend to pick up the Traveleze.  Flyte Camp had fixed the dinette seats and everything was ready for me to take the trailer home.  We hooked the trailer up and I was ready to go home.   I had planned to meet Christian at my home at 6:45 pm to go look at a Danish contemporary dresser that he saw on Craigslist in Sisters.  Since I was driving right by his house I called and asked if he just wanted me to pick him up.  He said sure, so I pulled the little trailer through condo complex and then we headed for home.

We quickly unloaded the trailer and then headed to Sisters to meet the woman selling the dresser.  Christian had emailed, confirmed and reminded her about the appointment yesterday and we were all set.  We drove the 20 miles to Sisters and found the house and we waited until 7:30, but she wasn't home.  You could tell the house empty, but the garage had some furniture.  After 20 minutes of waiting we sent her an email and headed for home.  Christian was really disappointing, but we didn't have a phone number for her and we were out of luck.  It was real inconvenience and Christian needed to rush home and go spend time with his daughter.

I was ready to spend time with the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment