Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 687, Loading up the trailer

Loading the Traveleze for a wet weekend.
Planning for the first outing with the Traveleze is a little bit of an unknown.  I'm not really sure what I will need and despite all the planning I can't help but think I am forgetting something.  Tracy and I made a grocery list and I think I have everything we will need.  I hooked the power up to the trailer in the driveway and turned on the refrigerator.  I figured this way I could just load all the refrigerated items could go in and for the two hour trip I'll back a bag of ice in with everything and it should keep every cool enough until I can hook the power back up.

The weather was calling for rain all three days and the storms were already starting to blow in.  We had a short afternoon shower but the evening was warm with some thunder and lighting all around.  It took me several hours to load everything that I thought I needed and then just before the sun set I jumped on the John Deere and mowed the lawn.  My timing was off just a little and I had to finish mowing with the help of the head lights.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day and I'm looking forward to see how the little trailer performs going over the mountain roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment