Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 676, Photo shoot with the Packard for a Calendar

The Packard at the gates to The Ranch at the Canyon.
The Central Oregon Old Car Club had asked if I would be interested in having my 53 Packard in their 2013 calendar and naturally I said sure.  The photo shoot was scheduled for around 9am at Smith Rock and then back at my house for a few more photo's.  They were shooting two cars a 1932 Chevrolet and my Packard.  The photo's took several hours but were a fun way to spend the morning.

I spent the rest of the day working in the yard and shopping in Bend. I have had to cover the garden the last three nights in a row, but tonight is supposed be in the 40's, so tonight shouldn't be a risk.  The weather was absolutely perfect and ideal for the Packard.

The corn in the garden enjoyed the warm weather and jumped out of the ground.  The corn is about 6 inches out of the ground and has a good chance to be knee high by the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment