Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 666, Wednesday

It's always nice to have a 4 day work week.  Today was hump day and I had only worked one day so far.  The down side however, is trying cram a full workweek into 4 days.   I had several meeting today, which made the day fly by.  This is also my workout day and I missed last week with my trainer being out of town, so I really needed to get my butt into the gym.

Surprisingly my workout went great.  I seemed to have lots of strength and I was breathing well.  The pine and juniper pollen count is way up, but I have manage to keep my allergies under control.  Its a horrible feeling to try to workout and not to be able to get any air when you get your cardio up.

After the workout I headed over to Flyte Camp Vintage Trailer Restorations just to see what they were working on.  They are filming their next TV show, so they were busy getting the trailer ready for Friday's filming.  Justin and his crew are working like crazy to keep up with production schedule.  I told him it's the price you pay for being famous, which got me a smirk.  The work they are doing keeps getting better and this next trailer will be spectacular.   I was hoping to see their Anderson, which went to the painter several weeks ago, but it wasn't there.

On my way home I did my Costco run and then headed home.  I had driven the BMW convertible and I was enjoying the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment