Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 668, FRIDAY

Despite the short work week, I was still thrilled to see Friday roll around.  I was really looking forward to the weekend and hoped to pull the Traveleze out of the garage tonight and camp in it.  Justin at Flyte Camps wants to work on a few thing on the Traveleze on Saturday, so it would be a good excuse to get it out.

After a great day at work the weekend was upon me and I was ready to head home.  I had a few errands to run at Fred Meyer's and Lowes and then head home to mow the  lawn.  The weather was starting to look like it could rain.  I wanted to get the lawn mowed just in case it did and have that project done.  I quickly jumped on the mower and got to work.

Christian had come and got the Packard, so he could pick up his daughter at school with it and go to Sonic.  She loves the car and it gives them some great father daughter time.  This time Christian's daughter had a friend with them and they all go to rid in the car.  They put the top of because it looked like it was going to rain and they all thought the car looked great with the top up too.

As I was moving the last few feet of the lawn Christian brought the Packard home.  He had a great time with the car and said it created some great memories for him and his daughter to share.   We sat and had leftover pizza and played a few rounds of dice (Farkle) before Christian headed home.  We were both bummed with the weather and that I couldn't bring the trailer out.  It would have had a blast camping out in the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment