Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 673, Frost and the Traveleze

View from LaJolla, CA
Last night I had to cover all the flowers and plants in the garden.  The temperature was expected to be around 30.  When I woke up and all the sheets and towels I used to cover the plants were frozen.  Luckily the protective measures helped prevent any frost bite.  I had an early morning meeting at 7 am, so I had to get up a few minutes earlier to uncover everything and make the meeting on time.

A friend of mine texted me in response to my comment on her recently posted Facebook picture.  She had just gotten the keys to her new "walk up" in the Pearl District in Portland.  I was really impressed with the place and she sent several picture of the purchase.  She then sent me a picture of her toasting to her new home.  It was just mean, she was in California enjoying the sun and the beach.


The view from my desk.

I responded with my view and what I was drinking.  I clearly think she had the better deal.


Ready to take the Traveleze to Bend
With the sun shining Justin from Flyte Camp contacted me to see if I could bring the Traveleze, so they could finish a few final touches to the trailer and un-winterize the water system. I left work around 4 pm and headed home to hook the trailer up and take it to Bend.  I wasn't so sure how easy it would be to hook it up myself, but I had it done in now time.  I dropped trailer off at Flyte Camp at 4:45 pm and they expected they would have it ready for me by Friday.

I had a few errands to run in Bend, including Costco and Fred Meyer to get a few things for the trailer.

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment