Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 684, Monday

1954 Anderson
After work I headed to Bend to run some errands and I wanted to stop off at Flyte Camp and see if they got their Anderson back from the paint shop.  When I pulled into the parking lot the big blue Anderson was there and Justin and Anna were busy putting the windows in.  They are hoping to take the trailer to the rally this weekend and they have a lot of work to get done on the trailer before they are ready.  The Anderson is beautiful and they have done an amazing job on the restoration. 

It was a very cold day and when I left Flyte Camp it was already in the 50's.  The temperature for tomorrow morning was expected to be around 34, so I needed to run home and cover all the flowers and the garden.  It's hard to believe that it's June 18 and we are having frost!

No comments:

Post a Comment