Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 685, The Traveleze gets stripes

The three green stripes like the originals.
Today I towed the Traveleze into Impact Graphics to get the stripes put on.  I discovered the original stripe pattern and color when I removed the paint back in August of 2010.  The bid to paint the stripes on were over $1,200 and the vinyl stripes which look like paint are $400.  There is less prep work and they don't have to etch the aluminum like they would have to with paint.  Also, if want to change the color, they can easily be removed.

At the end of the day I called to see if the trailer was ready, but they were short on the last stripe and had to order more vinyl.  I was in no rush, so I planed to pick the trailer up tomorrow.  I was however very anxious to see how it looked so I headed over to see it after work.

I was very pleased with the way the stripes looked and I think it gave it the needed finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment