Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 677, Monday

It had been a great weekend and now it's back to work.  First on the days agenda was a meeting with our US Representative at an informal meeting at City Hall.  It's always kind of neat to meet with our elected officials and share questions.  It was a very nice meeting and I enjoyed the opportunity to hear about the issues.

I had my workout scheduled at 4:30 pm, so I left at 4 pm to get there on time.  I missed my workout last week, so I was a little worried about being completely out of shape.  Luckily it wasn't that bad, for an out of shape mid 40's guy. 

After the workout I headed over to Flyte Camp to pick up my trailer.  They had a few things were going to do and it was ready to pick up.  They were putting on some of the finishing touches when I got there, but we discovered a problem that would take a little more time, so arranged to come back the next day to get it.  They had spend a lot of time fixing small items and the back window was leaking and needed some attention. I am so excited to have the trailer completely ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment