Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 333, FRIDAY!

Today is Friday and that means we have our Coffee Clatter event.  I decided to take the big Cadillac so we could all fit in one car.  It's a such a big car, but its still fun to drive and reminds me of my Grandparents every time I drive it.

The office was so busy today, as people were flocking to Central Oregon for the 4th of July weekend, so the day flew by.  Immediately following work I drove home and jumped on the John Deere and mowed the lawn.  I finished at 6:15pm and then showered off the dirt and Tracy came over to go see the movie Bad Teacher. 

The movie was playing at te Old Mill Cinema and was in one of the smaller theaters, which is not a good sign for a new movie.  I love Cameron Diaz, but this movie just dragged on and wasn't funny.  Tracy and both just wished it would end so we could go.  It was a disappointment, but we still the fact that was Friday Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment