Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 346, Thursday and more Rally

Its another full day of the Rally and we are handing out brochures and giving directions to the many great attractions of the area as fast as we can.  This is an amazing event and the attendance is at 3091 which is a pretty good number.

I spent most of the morning at the Expo Center and made several trips between there and the office to replenish brochures and to sign time sheets.  I got a call that my car was ready to be picked up after having new shocks put on the rear and the right rear window regulator and motor replaced.  I had my co-worker drop me off at my mechanic's when he was heading for his shift at the Rally and I drove straight to the Rally to help out during the afternoon.

I was able to sneak away at 4pm and keep my workout schedule with my Mom.  I've learned that working out is not a luxury, but really a necessity in order to keep my back in one piece and despite how busy my schedule might be, I have to workout.

At the gym, my trainer had me go for a short 2 mile run and then spend the rest of the time working on shoulders, arms an stretching.  My Mom worked on several balance exercises as well as doing lunges and other hip and leg routines.  By the end of the hour we were both beat.

On the drive home we did a little shopping at Costco and we both stocked up on some supplies.

When I got home I took time to wash the Mercedes and my Truck.  Today is the first day that I have all my cars at home in 9 month.  When I finished washing the truck I drove to my folks for a barbecue.

No comments:

Post a Comment