Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 332, Sons of Norway Building Committee

The sun seems to finally be out summer is here, even though it was 37 last night.  I took the convertible to work and the drive in was beautiful, even the music on the radio seem perfect.

The work day was steady and busy and I worked through work so I could go workout at 4:15pm with my Mom and afterwords I have a Sons of Norway Building Committee meeting.  I have asked my friend Doug for design and building knowledge to come help us with our kitchen expansion.  The meeting was at 5:15pm and the Lodge is on the same street as my gym.  I had my Mom drop me off after our workout and I met Doug at the Lodge. 

The meeting was long and we talked about all kinds of possibilities for the kitchen remodel and Doug and I are going to meet with the City of Bend to see if we can add onto the kitchen without having to do many additional upgrades to meet the City's requirements.  After the meeting Doug brought me home and I gave him a dozen eggs as a small token of thanks.

The Chickens had spent the afternoon out in the yard and were now back in the pen for the night.  It was another beautiful sunset and tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment