Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 352, Wednesday and the sun is out.

You wouldn't think that on July 20th we would actually be hoping it will be sunny and warm.  It's finally sunny but it's not that warm and especially not for July.

The backyard looking nice and green.
Work was the usual with a business after  hours from 4:30pm to 5:30pm and following the event I was going to go to Bend as a guest of Tracy and SunWest Builder's for their 'Alive at Five' concert series.  I got home a little later than I had hoped, changed clothes and we headed to Bend.

The were several hundred people there and the weather was perfect.  The singer was folksy with rock and had been likened to Bonnie Raitt, which I just didn't hear.  It was fun to see the people enjoying the weather and the awesome location right on the Deschutes River at the Old Mill District.  Tracy and left about 8pm to run an errand that she wanted to do and I was back home by 9pm.

The chickens were still out in the yard but quickly headed for the coop when the sunlight started to diminish. It was a fun evening and I was able to open the windows in the house without freezing just before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment