Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 729, August 2 2012

Wow, two years with the Traveleze.  I can't believe how time flies.  I do hope to have several adventures with the trailer this summer and many more in the years to come.  I'm finding it a little tricky to plan out a weekend in advance and make reservations for a camp ground.  I like to go when I feel like it and sometimes after a particularly long week I might want to just stay home.  I've always been a spur of the moment kind of guy and I'm going to have to change that a little bit if want a camping spot and to be able to take friends long.

There was a spectacular full moon that crept up over the horizon and despite the August 2 date, the night air was a little fall like.  I spent most of the evening out in the yard and enjoyed every minute of it. The rest of the week was supposed to start warming up and was rea

No comments:

Post a Comment