Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 735, Concert nigth

I had an email back from Don, with links to the Sou'wester Lodge and a blog about their rally.  I made a phone call to the Lodge and talked to the owner.  The blog had indicated that they had sold out, but in talking with owner, she thought she could get me in.  Seaview, Washington is 257 miles away or about 5 hours.  I wasn't exactly sure I wanted to drive that far, and I was cat sitting my neighbors cat for the week, but still it would be fun.  I emailed my friend Tracy to see what she thought.  She was totally on board and ready to go!  I told her my dilemma with the cat, but I had a text into the back up cat sitter.   Within an hour I had a cat sitter and I confirmed with the Sou'wester that we were coming.

A beautiful August sunset
Tonight we have our 4th concert of the summer and it is another warm day.  The high is expected around 93, but there is a slight breeze.  The heat can have a huge impact on the crowd size but luckily we had a large showing and it was a perfect night.  It's amazing how fast summer is going and that we will only have two left after this one.

It was a great day, and I was home by 8:30 pm just in time to see a spectacular sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment