Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 740, Monday

I had the best time taking the trailer to Seaview, Washington.  It was just a fun adventure and I think Tracy had fun too.  There was something about the cool coastal air and being all cozy in the trailer that was just so much fun.  I can't wait to take the trailer more place and have many more good times.

But now it's Monday and it's back to work.  This is our golf tournament week, so it will be a busy week.  There is always lots to do before a big event and this week seems to booked with more than usual.  This week should fly by and after our golf tournament is Harvest Run car show.

There are a few more things that were discovered, that will require some tweaking on the trailer and sometime during the week I need to take it back to Flyte Camp.  I also need to wash the it and get the road grime and salty sea air off it.  I'll be lucky if I get the trailer in, but I'll hope to at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment