Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 734, Tuesday and Sou'Wester Rally

hungry happy chickens
Yesterday I talked to Justin at flight camp and he told me about a rally in Seaview, Washington at the Sou'wester Lodge.  I thought it might be fun to check into it, so I sent an email off to trailer buff, Don, who knew more about the event.  It would be fun to have something to do this weekend and possibly take Friday off.

At work we had a ribbon cutting for a new call center moving into town.  It's a really big deal and perfect timing as they are filling an empty space that was vacated in June and will bring back lots of jobs.  It was a very a great event and a little warm.

At home life on the farm is great.  The new chickens are all settled in and I'm averaging about 6-8 eggs a day.  It's nice to have extra eggs to share with friends and family and the new hens love to eat out of my hand and are very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment