Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 736, Getting the Traveleze ready

I was eager to get home after work and start packing the trailer.  I ran to the store after work and bought a few supplies.  Tracy had bought a bunch of food and was baking a cake, yum.  I needed to pull the trailer out and reload all the stuff that I had removed when Justin had done a few repairs to it.  I quickly changed cloths and put on shorts and sneakers, moved the car loaded all the basics and then pulled it out to the driveway with the trailer dolly.

Traveleze waiting for tomorrow's trip
My neighbor was turning the drying hay and I went out to help move the wheel lines while he was driving the tractor. It's a lot easier for him to have someone move the wheels and I was happy to help.  I thought the trailer looked neat in front of the house from the viewpoint of out in the field.

I packed all the food and everything I could think of for the trip. I left a few things in the refrigerator and plan to pack them in the trailer refrigerator with ice just before we left and it should keep everything cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment