Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 731, Bad night sleep but lazy morning

August 3rd already and I had a bad night sleep, not sure why, but I was up a lot.  Maybe it had something to do with the huge spider bite I had on my arm.  It didn't really hurt but it got me right in the inside of my elbow right on a vain, which swelled up.  I was keeping an eye on it and it didn't seem to be getting any worse.  It's just one more reason why I hate spiders however.

About 8am I received a text from my friend Christian regarding a piece of property for sale, 2.29 acres with a shop and mobile home on it $35K.  It seemed unbelievable affordable, so we arrange to go look at it.  It was less than two miles from house and was surprisingly a nice property.  We several calls to the realtor and I called my folks (real estate experts) and they wanted to see it.  We all went and looked at it and thought it would be wroth making an offer.

We pretty much spent the day looking at the property and checking out other listings.

That evening we all came to my house and we barbecued chicken on the deck.  It was a fun day, looking at houses and seeing what is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment