Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 747, Another Monday

The Office looked like something exploded in it and was a complete mess from the golf tournament.  We spend most of the day cleaning up and putting stuff away.  It was nice to have that event over and to be moving onto the next.   This Wednesday will be the fifth concert of the summer season and our events will slowly be winding down in September.

I loaded up my truck with all the things that needed to go back to Bend and left around 3 pm to drop everything off and to go workout.   I wasn't feeling that energetic, but after the workout I felt better.  I headed over to Flyte Camp to see what they are doing and made arrangements to bring the Traveleze over in the morning.  I really needed to rush home and mow the lawn that was getting really shaggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment