Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 335, Sunday and painting

The chicken's supervised my work
Another beautiful day and I was up and painting by 9:30.  Today it was going to just be me and all I did was paint, and paint and paint.

By 4:30 I had to quit to get cleaned up to go to a BBQ at my friends Wanda and Conon's.  I had finished all the walls and had started on the windows, but it was going to take several more hours.

Wanda and Conon had lots had food and this was my first BBQ party of the season.  It was very nice to see everyone and we play a ball toss game out in the yard, where you toss two balls tied on a string and try to get them to wrap around a bar across the yard.

It was a long day and I was ready for bed.  I had every window in the house open and I closed the garage door and went to bed.  Around 1:45am I heard some noise and woke up but couldn't find anything.  A few moments later I heard it again, so I got to look around.  I then could hear my cat meowing, which he never does.  It turns out he got closed in the garage.  He was very happy to see me and slept next to my face, with one paw on me the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment