Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 343, Monday.

This is going to be a busy week.  It was one year ago, that I went to Louisville, Kentucky to attend the Good Sam Rally and encourage the attendees to come to Redmond.  Well, now here it is one year later and the Good Same Rally is scheduled for July 14-17 here in Redmond at the Deschutes County Fair and Expo.  The Louisville, KY rally is were I got the trailer bug and saw my first Spartanette.

I spent most of my day working on our business plan, another sizeable chunk working on Leadership Redmond paper work and sometime out at the Expo working on the Rally.  At 4pm I had a Leadership meeting that ran to 5:30pm and then I drove my pickup clear full of brochures out to the Expo to set up our information table.  By the time I got the truck unloaded and the booth set up it was 6:40pm an got home at 6:50pm.  I was really tired, it had been a long day and my brain was ready for a nap.

The dash of my truck
After 20 minutes of laying down I was ready to get a few things done.  I checked my emails and realized I had 23 emails since last Friday.  One of them was lead from AutoTrader and someone  had made an inquiry about my truck.  They asked for a picture of the dash, so I took one and sent it off.  I quickly got a response backing asking if the truck has bluetooth, which it does not, so I replied and assume it will be the last I hear from him.

It was nice evening and I had I had a 4 egg omolet for dinner and toast with freezer jam from my Sister-in-law Jen.  She makes killer jam and I could just take a spoon and eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment