Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 338, Hump Day

It's already the middle of the week and there isn't much new to report. I spent the day wining on our business plan for the new fiscal year and didn't take time for a lunch.

After work I ran home and let the chickens out and enjoyed the spending some time in the yard with them. Chickens are very courious creatures and if you sit down in the middle of the lawn they want to know why you are there and cone around to check you out.

I really needed to wash the windows on the house I got out my bucket of hot Orvis water and washed all the windows on the house. Or is a commercial window washing soap and it is also used for washing horses and cows. I guess it really makes their coats shinny and as a window cleaner it leaves your windows streak free.


There really wasnt much going on today, which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment