Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 360, Only six days left

I bought the Traveleze trailer on August 3, 2010 and I started blogging about it's restoration.  I spent about a month working on it and cleaning up before I realized that I needed help.  I could probably pull it apart in my shop, but I would have to my cars out and that's not going to happen.  I located several guys who could help me out but I settled on Flyte Camp Vintage Trailer Restoration.  They were one busy shop, but I liked the quality of work they do, so I decided it would be worth the wait.  Well my trailer is sitting in their parking lot and hopefully sometime in August the real restoration will begin.

My Thursday was a complex series of meeting and I left at 5pm to workout at 5:30pm.  I drove to Bend and my trainer was standing outside, she had been locked out of the gym.  Luckily we were able to get the combination to the lock box and get in.  My back has been giving me fits, so we spent the time doing core work and stretches to help my back feel better.  We kept everything low impact and by the end of my time I did feel a little better.

It was nice to get home and rest my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment