Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 337, Tuesday and back to work

Starting the work week off on a Tuesday didn't seem too bad to me.  I was exhausted after painting for 3 days and sitting at my desk didn't seem like that bad of a thing to do.  I spent the day working on our Business Plan that will have to be submitted in July and collected data from a multitude of resources. Today is also a workout day so I did not take my lunch break, so I could leave early. 

My folks were in Eugene, today so my mom was available to workout so it was just me today.  My trainer had me go for a run and we ran down along the Deschutes river for 25 minutes or about 3 miles.  It was 92 degrees outside but the ran felt great.  The along the river seemed a lot cooler and I had no problem with the heat.  Back in the gym I tended to overheat, as AC never seems to keep the room cool and the air has no movement.

After my workout I stopped off at Flyte Camp Vintage Trailer Restoration and my little Traveleze is still sitting in the parking lot, untouched.  It has been a  month since it was picked up and I don't think they will get to it for at least another 2 to 3 weeks.  If they start work on it in August and it takes them a month I won't have the trailer until September.  September is actually a great time to go camping around here, but it will only leave me a month before I have to park the trailer for a long winter's nap.  The thought of winter is like like a stab in the heart, and I don't want to even think about it.  Perhaps after a nice long hot summer I might be ready for winter, but right now I don't want to think about it.

When I got home I returned to clean carpets at the carpet guy had cleaned the entire house in the morning.  With all the windows open and the outside air temperature in the 90's the carpet was dry and looked amazing.  I now had replace all the furniture and get the house back in order.

The chickens were out in the yard enjoying the last few hours of the day, they seemed to enjoy the heat.  I took my brooding hen out of the hen house and forced her to walk around, which she did.  I need to put her in separate pen with no nesting boxing and get her out of her funk.  I was happy with 4 eggs, which was most they have laid in month.

No comments:

Post a Comment