Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 163, Middle of the week

Reaching the middle of the week with no crisis' is always a good thing and so far the week has been busy but hassle free.  Tonight I have an airport meeting and other than that it's been about as ordinary a day as they come.

I did receive a phone call from a guy wanting to take my roosters, so I plan on calling him back and seeing when he wants to get them.   And speaking of chickens I ran home at lunch to let them out.  When I got home I also placed a call to the rooster guys number and got his answering machine.  The message said he was an outdoor chef and  I  had to chuckle with visions of my rooster, turning slowly over a big barbecue.  Oh well roosters really don't have much use and I'll bet they will be delicious.

After my airport meeting I received a return call and the guy wants to come get the roosters tomorrow morning at 10am.  I was happy to be getting rid of them and I'm sure the hens would be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment