Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 176, Time for an Audit


The Chickens were let out at noon and enjoyed the sun.
Today at work, was a pretty average day, except for the fact that at 3 pm we were going to be doing an internal audit of our books.  I wasn't concerned, but it's a little strange to go through the books looking for errors.  I'm not a numbers person or an accountant and while I understand the books, I want nothing to do with them.  This being said I hire really good people to take care of them.   Other than a few suggestions to improve clarity I don't think there was anything found that was out of the ordinary.  It was a relief to have it over with.
At home the Chickens had been running around free since noon.  by the time I got home it was starting to get dark and they had laid 6 eggs.  For being birds, they really are very entertaining.  They come run up to see me, they actually like to be held and they produce something you can eat.

Having spent the afternoon with an audit committee I was some how in the mood to sort through all my receipts and bills for 2010 and get my tax records in order for my accountant.  It was going to be an exciting evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment