Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 166, Saturday

It was spectacular to lay in bed until 8am and by 9am, I was up doing my usual chores of laundry, cleaning up the kitchen counter and picking up the house.  My kitchen counter seems to collect junk mail and other stuff that just needs to be sorted through and the majority of it tossed.

First outside chore was to run to the Post Office and mail in my quarterly taxes.  Next was a stop at the grocery store to pick up cat food.  The gray beast was out of canned cat food and he was not happy with me, so it would be best if came home with several cans.

Back at home I still needed to take the Christmas lights off the big tree in the front yard and pack up the lighted reindeer.  The garage is an explosion of Christmas lights and decorations so I spent nearly an hour straightening up the garage and putting everything way.  I even had Christmas lights in the Traveleze.

Tonight was the continuation of Tracy's birthday weekend and we were all showing up at our friend, Wanda's, house.  We hadn't all been together in a long time and it was good to see everyone.  The majority of them got hooked on Wii Dance Party, while I got hooked on jigsaw puzzle that they had out.  It really was a fun night and finally at 11:30pm we all called it a night and went home.

It was clean sheet Saturday night and I was ready for a great night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment