Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 180, Saturday


 
It felt so good to sleep in and after initially waking up at 7am, I didn't get out of bed until 8am.  The sun was shinning and it was time to get up and start the Saturday morning chore list.  It's strange I call them a chore, but I actually like doing them.  Tossing the sheets in the washer, cleaning off the counter, watering the plants, winding the clocks, dusting and vacuuming.  When I'm all done I feel like I've accomplished something and the house looks good. 


 
Once I finish inside I then move to the outside.  I had let the chickens out and they were enjoying the sun and running around the yard.  I washed the trucked and then started to clean out the garage, breaking down cardboard boxes, and getting my recyclables ready.  I had a huge collection of bottles and cans that needed to be cashed in.  Since is was another nice day, I put the top down on the Packard and backed the car out of the garage and loaded it up with my recyclables, bottles and cardboard.  I had $5 in cans, I dropped the recyclables off at my office and then went to feed store to get some cracked corn for the chickens.


The Black Swan, Yikes!

At 6:30pm Tracy and I went to see the Black Swan.  She had mentioned last weekend that she had wanted to see it, so we thought tonight would be a good time to go.  I didn't really know what to expect, and I really didn't know it was described as a physco, sexual, thriller.  I couldn't figure out what was real and what was imagination.  I think the "girl on girl" action was bit shocking and everyone in the theater felt a bit uncomfortable.  We walked out a bit shocked and laughing at the same time.  It's definitely not a movie you want to go see with your Mom and Dad, yikes!  Our next movie is going to be a Walt Disney PG.

No comments:

Post a Comment