Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 64, Monday

The day can only be described as hectic.  I made three trips to Bend, one in the morning to pick up our newsletter, one at noon for a meeting and one for my workout.  After working out I stopped off and looked at the new Dodge pickups.  They are one sweet ride, but for now I think I will keep my King Ranch.


Driving home
 After a stop at Costco I was on my way home.  It was a beautiful drive and the sun was now starting to set and it was only 6:30.  I needed to run home and the let the chickens out.  The poor birds had been cooped up all day.  That still cracks me up to say that.

I was not going to have anytime to work on the trailer and the weather had shifted to definite fall like temperatures, with a cool breeze a warning for sever frost in the morning.

Tonight was going to be perfect watching some TV and getting my reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment