Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 75. So glad it's Friday


Flying the coop

It has been a long week and 5 o'clock could not get here soon enough.  After weeks of not sleeping well because of a naging caugh and I finally went to the doctor.  I was pretty sure my cold from September had turned to a sinus infections and I was right. So hopefully with some antibiotics I can get rid of this cough.

I was home by 5:30pm and the first thing I did was let the chickens out.  I still have to chuckle everytime I let them out and they bolt out of the pen like race horses.  There were only two eggs and that has become the norm on these cooler darker fall days.

I had no big plans for the evening and kicking back sounded like the perfect way for me to enjoy the evening.  By 6:30 the chickens were back in their coop and I was in for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment