Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 66, Wednesday on the down hill slide

This has been a week where I seem to be constantly forgetting something.  No matter how many notes I leave myself, I just can't seem to remember all that I'm supposed to be doing.  I obviously just have too much going on at the same time and my brain just cant keep up.

Another beautiful sunset.
The nice thing about Wednesday is, it's a workout day and works outs are about me spending time on myself, which I need to do.  It's a chance for me to slow down a bit and focus.
I had a great workout and was finished by 5:30pm.   I had let the chickens out at 2:30pm, so I wasn't in a rush to get home.  I ran a few errands in bend and headed home about 6:30pm. 

By the time I got home the sun had set and the sky was beautiful.  The chickens were still in the yard, but were starting to head toward the coop.  I fed them a few slices of bread and closed them in their pen for the night.

Tonight I need to read my 12 pages and then head to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, we all have those times. Me? Much more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lost more things in the last week, have no idea where I put them. My Check Book has been missing for a month!

    ReplyDelete