Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 273, Monday and car day


Aston Martin
 Every time I come to the desert, my Dad and I take one day to go car shopping. This is one of the few places where you can shop for all the great automobiles of the world in one place. The desert (Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage) has names like BMW, Mercedes, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Maserati and Lotus. For the car lover it's heaven, and I'm a car lover.


A 2008 Mercedes that was "Sold" for $500,000.
 When I spend a day looking at cars with price tags that reach half a million dollars I can't help but think perhaps I made a serious poor career choice. It only takes me a moment or two snap out of it and realize I really do love what I do and that I have a really good life.


Rolls Royce
 I couldn't help but wonder what a Bentley Continental GT would look like pulling my trailer?

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment