Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 282, Wednesday

Nothing to eventful to report, I'm scheduled tomorrow to go look at Justin's 1954 Chevy Bel Air to see if it would work to pull my trailer and to take a look at his progress on the 48 Westwood.   I'm excited to see both and I am sure I will be very impressed with trailer.

The weather was turning cold and windy and by 5pm it was downright cold.  I got home at 5:15pm and my father and brother were out working on the irrigation pipe on the 40 acres and trying to get some old bent pipe to cooperate so they could water the trees.  I went  home and changed my clothes, let the chickens out and went back to help.  The wind was really whipping up and the dirt was blowing, making it pretty miserable.  By 7pm we were pretty much done and it was time to call it a day.

My mother was making dinner and invited me out for a bite which of course I agreed too.  I got back home by 9pm, closed the chicken coop door for the night and went inside to get ready for bed.

It had been a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment