Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 284, Friday

This week seemed to go by fairly quickly, but I was still glad to see Friday roll around.


The lawn is green so summer should be near.
  I was able to go home at noon let the chickens out and they laid 5 eggs already. The weather was cloudy but it was warm, so I really didn't mind the clouds and the looming threat of rain. The lawn was turning real green from the warmer temps, so summer can't be too far behind.

The rest of the day went fast and before long it was quitting time. Tonight however I had a Leadership Alumni party to go to at 5:30pm. The event was very successful and was finished around 8:30pm. The only surprise of the evening was that I had to speak, which I wasn't aware of.  I think everyone had a good time and the food was excellent, so that helped make for a nice evening.

 It had been a long day,  so I was ready to go home, I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment