Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 290, Thursday, Leadership Redmond and leave for Ireland

After a horrible night sleep I got up at 6am to get ready for Leadership Redmond. We were starting early in order to join a business grop for their monthly breakfast. My head was spinning and my throat was soar from coughing but I made it there despite the fact that my voice was not.

Leadership went smooth and I left the group at noon so I could go home and finish packing and get ready to leave for the airport. Tonight I will fly to Portland and meet up with my friend's mother Allie who is 86, we will then fly out tomorrow at 7am to fly to New York and then on over to Dublin, where we will meet up with Robin and Brad.

I made it to Portland and I am exhausted from the lack of sleep the night before. I plan on turning in early since Allie and I will have to catch the airport shuttle at 5:30am.

The hotel is extremely scary on the outside, but the rooms are nice and will be fine for the short stay that we will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment