Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 289, Wednesday

It was an extremely busy day trying to get ready to leave for vacation and prepare for Leadership Redmond. To top off my day needed to take my cat Harris to the Vet for a puncture wound to the ear. The vet thought it would heal fine on it's own or I could him a shot of antibiotics for $70. I decided tongans a chance and let my folks keep an eye on his ear while I'm gone. The appointment took over an hour. I ran some errands for Leadership and then went home to mow the lawn. I have a 5:30pm Airport commission meeting and I figured I had time ringer it done.

I was pretty much packed and ready to go, I just needed to do a little cleaning. I went to bed early a little stuffed up and by 3am I was coughing my head off. It was not a good night sleep and to top it off Scrappy brought in dead bunny. At least I think it was a bunny it was missing it's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment