Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 280, Back to work

It's always a challenge to go back to work after being gone for a week.  I spent the first half of the day sorting through emails, the mail and returning phone calls.


Scrappy waiting for the Doctor.
 My lunch time was spent taking my aging cat, Srappy, to the Vet for a check up.  Scrappy was once a 19 lbs cat, that has now dropped down to 9.11 lbs; he is literally less than half his original weight.  At 15  years old, his years are probably reaching close to the end, but he acts fine. The poor little guy just can't seem to maintain his weight.  The Vet gave  him the once over and I was sent home with new food, and the instructions to collect a sample!  This will be a challenges, since he's an outside cat and takes care of business outside.   I'm going to have to lock Scrap in a room with a litter box until he does his business.

The day flew by and I was home by 5:15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment