Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 286, Sunday and I don't feel good.

I woke up feeling like I was getting extremely sick.  My nose and sinuses were completely stuffed up and the back of throat was scratchy.  I felt horrible and I am sure it was from the Juniper.  I took another allergy pill and sprayed saline up my nose but nothing seemed to work.  Then I remember reading about spraying a diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide up your nose and I figured what the heck I would try it after church. I probably would have skipped church, but I was signed up to be an usher.

I ran to the store on my way home and picked up a few items, including a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.  I sprayed a few sniffs up my nose and wow did that work.  I could feel that something was going on and after a few minutes I blew my nose.  Within minutes my scratchy throat was better, but I still felt kind of low energy, so took most of the day pretty easy and laid on the couch.  I can't afford to be sick, I have a big week ahead of me and a big vacation.

It was as about as low a key Sunday as you can possibly have.

No comments:

Post a Comment