Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 583, A beautiful spring day.

Today we actually reach 70 degrees and it was a beautiful spring day.  I was so nice to see the sun and to have the warm temperatures.  It's hard to believe that we started the week off snow and temperatures around 9 degrees for a low.  The good news is that the weather is supposed to hold until Saturday night, which will give me enough time to drive up to Tukwila, WA on Friday and pick up the 53 Packard.
Prineville's best restaurant, the Tastee Treet.

At work today I had to drive to Prineville to film a commercial for an upcoming event.  The filming went great and we were done a little after 12 noon.  One of my favorite spots to eat in all of Central Oregon is a little hamburger joint called the Tastee Treet.  I promised my two co workers that I would take them there afterwards.  We stopped and had lunch and ice cream to go.  It was fantastic.

After work I had a Sons of Norway Potluck for new members, with the only problem being, we didn't have any new members show up.  It was still a good time, but I had to leave early to go home and get ready for the big drive to Seattle.

I'm borrowing my good friend Jon's truck and trailer to go get the 53.  He has a full size Chevy with a huge motor and an awesome aluminum car trailer.  I have everything I need and it should be a great trip.  I loaded the two rolls of shrink wrap, tie-down straps, phone chargers and bottles of water.  I'll pack a little food and all should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment