Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 602, Tuesday

I spent a little time working on the trailer today and I got out the Fiesta wear plates from the 50's that Tracy bought for the trailer in August of 2010.  With the quirky vintage Oregon tablecloth the plates would look great.  I'm not sure if I keep the plates in the trailer, they are heavy and breakable and I would want to bouncy around and break.  I'll have to see if I can figure out a way to pack them and keep them safe.
Bring on the meatloaf!

Tomorrow Anna from Flyte Camp is going to come over and take pictures of the trailer for an article being written for the Oregonian.  The weather forecast is not looking good, but if we want to catch the good light we will have to take the picture in the morning or late evening.  We decided to shot for 8 am and hope that it's not raining.  We were just going to have to play it by ear.

Today in the mail I received to pieces of trim for the Packard.  I don't really need them, but Rick said I should buy up a few extra pieces to have on hand and I was able to get them relatively inexpensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment