Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 593, Time to clean

I spent most of the day cleaning the house. I'm going to be having a friend house sit while I'm gone for a week, so I wanted the place looking presentable. I spent most of the day cleaning sinks, toilets, shower and tub, the sheets towels floors and vaccuuming. When I was do e the house looked pretty amazing. It had been snowing off and all day, so it was the perfect day to stay in doors.

I texted Justin my travel plans and said he might bring the trailer over and put it in my shop. I said it would be no problem and that my house sitter would be happy to help coordinate the return of the Traveleze. I had really wanted to be there for the return, but I understand Justin wanting the space.

I will be anxious to return and see the trailer. I remembered that Rick had given me a bumper off a 1950 pickup as possible bumper for the Teaveleze. I had forgotten I put it in the trunk of the Packard. I need to show Justin when I get back and see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment